Perfect Characteristics of General Conveyor Belt System
• 15 Beiträge
Daswell conveyor belt systems are the most economical method of transporting bulk materials over both short and long distances. Conveyor belt isideal for conveying bulk materials of large lump size since the bulk materials stay stationary on the belt. The layout of your plant can be simplified and made more efficient with the use of belt conveyors.
Henan Daswell Machinery is a professional manufacturer of mining machine for almost 30 years in China. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with best service and products, our major products include:mobile rock crusher,If you are interested in our products, please contact us freely: firstname.lastname@example.org
Belt conveyors are the most commonly used powered conveyors because they are the most versatile and the least expensive. Product is conveyed directly on the belt so both regular and irregular shaped objects, large or small, light and heavy, can be transported successfully. These conveyors should use only the highest quality premium belting products, which reduces belt stretch and results in less maintenance for tension adjustments. Belt conveyors can be used to transport product in a straight line or through changes in elevation or direction. In certain applications they can also be used for static accumulation or cartons.
Features and Benefits of Daswell Conveyor Belt System
1. High strength yet flexible tension members of VIS conveyor belts reduce pulley diameter and take-up requirements and give our belts dimensional stability under varying loads. This results in improved belt tracking behavior and reduces overall maintenance requirements.
2. Different surface structures result in maximum performance under normal and more challenging operating conditions.
3. High friction covers of certain conveyor belt styles provide aggressive grabbing power for steep inclines and high product acceleration; other covers are designed with low friction surfaces to allow product accumulation roller mills, side loading and product diverting.
4. Abrasion resistant compounds lead to long belt life. Many of our belts are engineered to provide high oil and chemical resistance, allowing you to apply them in adverse conditions.
5. Superior splicing technology makes our belts very reliable and trouble free, giving our customers a high degree of confidence in using our products.